Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Works for me Wednesday



This week is my first week to have a blog post for Shannon's "Works- for- me Wednesday." I'm very excited and a bit nervous to put myself out there, so be kind. Some have laughed at me for my tip this week, but it really works for me. I keep a Swiffer Duster in the center console of my car. Whenever I have a stopped moment (stoplight, traffic, etc) I take the time to dust my dashboard and it's components. It takes only seconds and helps keep my car looking somewhat together.

Be sure and check out all the other great tips at Shannon's site!

10 comments:

Jeni said...

I think that's a great idea...stoplights are when I notice the dusty dashboard anyway!

Anonymous said...

I like to clean my dashboard and my console while waiting for my son to get off the school bus.

Anonymous said...

So what do you do if you can't see your dashboard for all the mail piled on top of it? Work on that solution for an upcoming Wednesday........

SAHMmy Says said...

That's a great idea! I always notice the dust when I'm driving but forget about it once I'm home! I keep an extra pair of tweezers in the car (always notice those hairs I missed when I hit direct sunlight!)--I'll have to add a Swiffer duster!

Anonymous said...

That is a great idea!! Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! You are taking multi-tasking to a new level!!

Anonymous said...

I use a powder brush~ Hee hee!

http://tonsofsons.wordpress.com/

Queenygirltara said...

sadly> I think that would only draw attention to the piles of books and action figures littering the rest of the car... :)

Peggy said...

Hey, I do the same thing!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Cool idea, I'm going to try it!

Jen @ Lords of the Manor