Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Recipe that works for me in a pinch




Today's Works for me Wednesday topic over at Shannon's blog is the "The What-do-I-Fix Edition?" Basically those out there in blogging land are letting us in our their quick-fix, in a pinch, all time favorite recipes.

My in a pinch recipe is a minestrone soup that has 3 ingredients and can be assembled, cooked and on the table in about 20 minutes. The recipe is as follow:



2 cans of ranch style beans (drained and rinsed) or any other bean of your choice

1 pkg of a kilbosa style sausage (I prefer the Healthy Choice Turkey Sausage)

Prepare the soup according to the package directions, adding the beans and the sausage while the soup is cooking. Serve with cornbread (sweet cornbread is a nice flavor to add with it) and enjoy!


3 comments:

4urpets said...

This recipe is really quick and sounds yummy!

Queen B said...

Sounds tasty!!

Christine Smith said...

sounds great - thanks!