Monday, March 10, 2008

Let him show us how it's done

D-Man has been begging to show us the proper way to snowboard in the Arkansas snow. I told him there aren't many out there who will be snowboarding on the slopes in Arkansas, but he insisted, so here goes.

In order to have your body ready for the actual snowboard debut, D-Man recommends some light squats.




Next, get your arms ready with snowballs...throw them at your mother.



You might also observe a "professional" snowboarder in hopes of learning a few tricks of the trade.


Finally, D-Man suggests just taking the plunge...jumping in feet first...not wasting anytime.




And when the day is done, have your mom make you some hot chocolate...with lots of marshmallows of course. Oh, and some chocolate chip cookies are always nice too!

**D-Man will be releasing his snowboarding how to video called D and His Board soon, so pre-order today!**

4 comments:

Queen B said...

Ok. I'm a little jealous of your snow. Or a lot jealous.

I think your kiddo is almost ready for his Olympic debut!! Great form!!

Keepin' It Real said...

Put me down for a copy of the video! The snow was so much fun except for the part when we didn't have electricity for over 24 hours!

Kelly said...

Fun snow! I'm jealous that everyone got snow except all of us in NWA! :-)

Jess said...

He's taught me a lot, thank you. It's just that we don't have any snow to practice with. But, I'm sure I can do the hot chocolate thing!