Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Works for Me: Child's Closet Organization

Today's Works-for-me Wednesday tip is one I'm sure many of you already know about. It is an expensive but space-saving closet organization tip.

It is called none other than a hanging shoe organizer. D-Man has had one in his closet since he was born and it has made each age transition occur so smoothly. It holds everything from shoes to belts to random things found in D-Man's pockets from time to time (oh and it holds everything in between).

I would highly recommend this not only for a child's closet, but for any closet that you think needs a little reorganization without a lot of money.

For other great Works-for-me Wednesday tips, check out Rocks In My Dryer!




post signature

5 comments:

Jess said...

I'm planning to do some early spring cleaning which involves some nifty closet makeovers...thanks for passing this on!

Lisa said...

I also have some Spring cleaning on the agenda, this might be just what I need to get the kids a bit more organized!

The (Almost) Amazing Mammarino said...

We use ours for winter accessories - gloves, hats, etc.

Louise said...

For quickie shelves, you can try hanging sweater organizers in the closet, too. So versatile!

Heart of Wisdom said...

You are so right! These are affordable too.

Good Job Mom!
robin@heartofwisdom
http://heartofwisdom.com/heartathome