Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Someday I may Return

Life's crazy...I would know.


I am 33 weeks pregnant, I have a 4 year old son, my Husband has a job that keeps him working 100+ hours a week and we just moved.

This might explain my anxiety/panic attacks over the last few weeks. I need to tell you about them. It will be good therapy for me.

But I can't today. Boxes are calling my name. Husband needs me to find him some underwear. And I plan to cook tonight for the 2nd time in 3 weeks.

Lofty goals...I think I can handle it.

6 comments:

Keepin' It Real said...

What's for dinner? Love you!

Ashley said...

hey, what's up with the house switch? can't wait to see baby H!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see pics of the new casa! I know you are killing yourself trying to get it all settled, but take your time. Sweet baby H won't know the difference :) Take care and let's talk soon! Love!!

Stephanie said...

You can do it!! Hang in there!

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

we'll be here. take your time, but we do expect a baby announcement! : )

Liz said...

Hey girl! Just checking in on ya. Hope you and baby are doing well.