Friday, July 17, 2009

This and That

Hello All...

I'm still here. I'm sure that you are not.

But, in case that you are, I thought I would let you know why I have been sporadic lately in the blogging department.

1.) Baby H continues to grow and grow and grow in my tummy. Add 100% humidity everyday and temperatures that are reaching the 100 degree mark and you've got yourself one tired, hot, cranky momma.

2.) D-Man turned 4 this week (sniff, sniff). I cannot believe it. We are prepping for the big M.U.D. party (My U're Dirty party) on Saturday and cannot wait. I will be showing you pics next week...be on the lookout.

3.) Husband is having an incredibly busy work schedule which means I don't get much mommy downtime. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying.

4.) God is in control and some new changes might be in store for the D House. I'll keep you posted. (I love being able to say God is in control instead of me being in control...His control is soooooo much better).

5.) D-Man has had swim lessons all week. Oh my goodness gracious is all that I can say.

6.) We are still wishing we were on vacation...enough said.

I hope you guys have an awesome weekend (all 1 of you who's out there reading...thanks mom!)

I'll be back more regular next week!

2 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Well, for the record... I'm out there reading, too! :) It's my way of keeping in touch with you guys (although Facebook has been a big help!)Can't wait to see pictures from the MUD party!

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

[throat clearing] I'm sure you've noticed, but it's next week.

(kidding!)

I miss your posts, but I hope you're having a great summer with Dman, baby-to-be, and hubby o'yours. : )