Thursday, October 29, 2009

God is so good



He's here...H-Man arrived Tuesday afternoon safe and sound and full of life.

I was scheduled to have a regular doctors appointment on Tuesday afternoon. We were spending the night at my parent's house due to a field trip D-Man was going on and the proximity of their house to his preschool.

About 3:50 am, I woke to make one of my many trips to the bathroom. But this trip was a bit different. It continued to pour...and pour...and pour. After about 5 minutes of pouring, I was able to make it back to the bedroom to tell Husband and the fun began.

Woke up my mom, loaded the car, drove the 45 minutes to hospital. I was checked into the hospital around 6 am and by 1:17 pm, H-Man was born. He weighed 8 lbs, 5 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long.

We are still in the hospital, but will be going home this morning. H-Man is an eater and is nursing great. D-Man loves his little brother and always wants to see his feet and belly when he visits. We are so excited about getting our family of 4 back together tonight.

Thank you for all the prayers...I'll post in the next few days with updates. God is so good!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations the new sweet baby boy! I'm glad all went smoothly! Can't wait to see updates! :)

Cheryl said...

YEAH!!!!!

Congratulations. So glad everyone is doing well!

Unknown said...

yeah! i am so happy for you! god is so good!