Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's What I'll Be On...

Hiatus is defined by Merriam-Webster as basically a break from something.

That's what I'll be on. For the next few days.

That means no blogging.

You may still look, but I probably won't be touching any new posts (unless something earth-shattering-you-must-know-this-very-second happens).

I'll be traveling through the great states of Missouri, Kansas and Nebraska to visit my grandparents.

Who knows, I might come back with something for you...

post signature

4 comments:

Beachy Mimi said...

Have fun on your trip and be safe! Hurry back to blogging!

Unknown said...

Safe travels!!! Enjoy your trip!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Girl, You enjoy and leave the ole computer behind! :)

Beachy Mimi said...

Hey, Amy! Come over to Beachy Mimi and claim your Brilliant Blog Award! Choose a few others you think are deserving and pass on the love.