Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The baby is taking brain cells

Did you have this feeling when you were pregnant?

It seems like the second I knew I was pregnant...BAM...brain cells began disappearing.

I'm forgetting things...and I don't forget much.

I'm less focused...and I stay pretty focused.

I'm less OCD...and I tend to be major OCD.

But you know what?

I'M HAVING A BABY!

I'M HAVING A BABY!

I'M HAVING A BABY!

And the other stuff doesn't matter. So, hang with me over the next few weeks as I come out of morning sickness and night sickness and all day sickness (hopefully) and return to your regularly scheduled program.

2 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

It might be a little late to share this, but um, well, um, you're, um, never, ever going to, um, get those brain cells back. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but with two, you're lucky if you remember where you parked your car and where your keys might be. . .But, on the positive side, you're having a baby! (Hope this didn't depress you! I just thought you should have fair warning!)

Keepin' It Real said...

Or another way of saying it..........life as you once knew it will never be the same (because it is going to be sooooooooo much better)! I love you and am so proud to be a Nana again!