Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thanks and More

I want to first of all say thanks for all the sweet wishes and prayers on yesterday's post! It truly is an amazing time in our lives and we are so thankful to God for His blessings.

Now, onto a D-Man update that I'm sure you have been waiting patiently for.

He's officially obsessed and the Queen B couldn't be happier.

Nascar Racing has got his attention and won't let go. He drives a Home Depot race car outside and works on it like the pit guys (as he calls them).


He prefers to watch Nascar on tv instead of cartoons and will watch for hours with me (yes, my name is Amy and I watch Nascar).

He got a remote control Home Depot car for Easter and was thrilled that the Easter Bunny would know exactly what he wanted...could it be he's been asking for this particular car for months EVERY SINGLE TIME we enter the doors of Wal-Mart?

And he makes me announce...as in announce his races. Oh, and I have to wave the flag.

But, isn't he the cutest thing that you've ever seen? Queen B, are you so proud?

3 comments:

Queen B said...

I couldn't be happier!!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

I love how he is checking under the hood! Great pictures!

Husband said...

That's my boy!
I know that he will grow out of a fixation on such a childish sport soon.
Oh, B, I'm just kidding. Hopefully he won't end up with a mullet and JR tatoo (gasp) any time soon.