Friday, June 19, 2009

Forget-me-Not Friday

I don't have much time...

Today is the final day of VBS...

Vacation is fast approaching...

Here's what D-Man has been saying...

1.) D-Man was getting out of the car the other day and he told me he had "fancy legs." When I asked what that meant, he said it meant he could get out of the car by himself. Wow...I call that growing up and making momma sad and he calls it fancy legs. Interesting...

2.) We were having dinner/swimming at a friend's house the other night and D-Man told a little girl that was there that they were getting married and then proceeded to pretend a diving toy was a diamond ring and gave it to her. All I can say is that the diving toy was big, so maybe he has good taste in big diamonds...but not for 30 years because he can't date until he is 34 (at least).

3.) As I'm sure you have gathered, VBS is taking place this week at our church. Everyday, I ask the teachers from every grade to pick a "kid of the day" and they get a cool crocodile necklace. This momma was very proud when yesterday she learned that D-Man was selected "kid of the day" in his preschool class of 18 kids. When I asked him to explain to Husband later why he got the award, he simply said, "Because I was the only kid at VBS." My dear D-Man, if you were the only kid at VBS, then momma needs not be the director ever again.

That's all...happy weekend...I will be sleeping!

0 comments: