Monday, June 8, 2009

I *Heart* my new toy

I have a new toy and all of you will be the lucky recipients of it's products from now on.

Are you interested?

Confused?

Intrigued?

Have any ideas?

Well...it is this

And although I had to sell my firstborn to buy it, I am completely and totally in love. Oh, you know I am kidding...I only had to sell his plasma for the next forty years. I kid, I kid!

It is something that Husband and I have been talking about for awhile and so we've been saving and saving and saving and finally got enough to buy it and some fun accessories (extra lenses and such) to go with it.

Now, if I can only figure out how to use it, we will be in business.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, how exciting! You're going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! Here's a link where you can download some lessons on how to use your camera. It's a free 12 week (or go at your own pace) course has helped me a TON!!! Have fun! *M

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/cg_display.asp?g=2&seed_id=26134

Stephanie said...

Good luck with your new camera!! I've had mine for 18 months and I am still trying to figure it out. Maybe I'll check out Mandy's link....