Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pink or Blue?

Well...it's official...I have neglected the blog.

I know, I know, I know. You all have been beside yourself wondering where I have been, what I've been up to and how I have been feeling. You feel something missing each and everyday that I don't give you a mind boggling post, don't you?

I apologize, that's really all that I can say. I'm tired, I'm pregnant, it's hot, VBS has been consuming all my time and did I mention I'm pregnant?

Anyway, to catch you up on all the happenings here at the D House...

1.) We leave for vacation in exactly 9 day. I cannot wait. It can't come soon enough.

2.). VBS is in full swing! We've had more kiddos this year than last and can't wait to see what God does in the lives of these kids.

3.) D-Man very much enjoyed t-ball this summer and wishes that he had a game every night (mom doesn't, though...8 games in one season is enough).

4.) Did I mention we leave for vacation in 9 days?

5.) Oh and in case you were wondering, WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!

That's about all...here's a little picture of Baby H to send you on your way. I hope each of you is doing well. Tell me what's going on with you.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

so excited for you! where are you going for vacation? some place hot and sunny and wet? glad you're back.

Liz said...

Awww, congratulations!! =)

Cheryl said...

congrats!!
not only have I neglected my blog, this is the first time I've read any blogs in almost 2 weeks!