Thursday, July 31, 2008

9 years and counting and an update

Today, Husband and I celebrate 9 years of marriage...and almost 14 years as a couple.

If all my fingers had the ability to type, I would have 9 years of bliss to tell you about. Instead, know that I love this man unconditionally and fully until God decides to take me home.

Husband, thank you for being my rock and showing me that by leaning on Christ, we as a couple have the strength to tackles what life puts in our path.

There is so much more to say, but the above took me about 15 minutes to type, so I'll stop there and save more of our 9 years for other days, other posts.

*****************************************************************************************

Remember how my problem was caused by this culprit and created this mess.

Upon further inspection, the culprit also caused messes here...



and here...


and here...

What's a right-handed girl with a right hand that looks like this to do?

The full story coming on Monday...Husband and I are on our way to KC to see his favorite, Brad Paisley, as my anniversary gift to him.

See you Monday!


post signature

4 comments:

Keepin' It Real said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!! Have fun in KC! Love you and hope the fingers are healing well.

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Happy Anniversary:) Enjoy!!! I am praying about your poor fingers!

Beachy Mimi said...

Happy Anniversary and have a wonderful time in KC.

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope your hand is feeling better. Have fun at Brad Paisley...I love him!