Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Titles on Tuesday

Today's Titles on Tuesday post is about a series of books by Terri Blackstock called "The Restoration Series." The titles are as follows: Last Light, Night Light, True Light and Dawn's Light.

And let me just tell you, YOU MUST READ THEM! As in, read all 4 of them. This instant.

It is a wonderful series from Christain author, Terri Blackstock, that brings your thinking back to having full focus on God and the things that really are important in life. It reminds us how many things that we can do without and how few things that we really need in our life to survive.

Go out...get all 4. Read them.

Carry on.





post signature

4 comments:

Beachy Mimi said...

I just finished reading this series and I loved them.

Antbebee said...

Oh, wonderful ! A new book in the series ! !

Thanks for the info !

I LOVE this series !

Anonymous said...

You make me want to rush out and get those books... hmmm. I just might do it. I have so many books to read and little time.. Thanks for the inspiration! Susie H~

Ashley said...

more details! what did you glean? cliffnotes please!!