Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Titles on Tuesday: Little Golden Books Edition

Today's Titles on Tuesday is subtitled "The Little Golden Books Edition." Remember The Little Golden Books?

One of my favorites is the Doctor Dan the Bandage Man which actually came with a bandage inside. D-Man received this book for his first birthday and it brought back so many memories.

Reading has been such a passion of mine for so many years and to know that it is a simple love that I can pass on to my son makes it so much better.

So, my question to you is which Little Golden Book was or still is your favorite? Do your kids have them and if so do they have a favorite?




post signature

2 comments:

Ris said...

Dax has a LGB "Cars" that just came out recently. My fav was "little golden book about God" we had tons of them! I can't even recall them all now. We have a Big Golden Book by Richard Scarry that both my son and I love.

Anonymous said...

I still have all of my books... Thanks Mom.... Susie H~