Monday, July 7, 2008

Gearing Up For "The Day"

It's a big week here at the D-House.

A week filled with giddy anticipation, frantic shopping and last minute cleaning.

A week comprised of me not losing my sanity as I try to prepare.

And when it is all said and done, by 1 pm Saturday afternoon, all we'll have is wonderful memories.

D-Man is turning 3...and the carnival is coming to our house (complete with carousel, bounce-around and all the sugar that one could ever want). Oh yeah, and lots of diet coke for Mom. Oh and Diet Mtn. Dew for Dad.

It's hard to believe that he went from this to 3 in one blink of the eye.

Is time supposed to travel this fast?

Stay tuned...more details to come.

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's already turning 3! I remember seeing him in the stroller on your first walk around the 'hood. What a sweet big boy!!! We miss that curly Q! Amber

Ris said...

I know how you feel! My preemie turns 2 this month. Incredible how fast time flies. I hope D-Man has a wonderful birthday! Please do post details! (he was a gorgeous baby!)

Real Life Sarah said...

Wow! I can't wait to see pictures!