Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Acceptance speech, only 10 seconds, what should I wear?

Bloggy friends, I reported yesterday that I was on hiatus.

Apparently I forgot the definition.

Beachy Mimi totally made my day and awarded me the "Brilliant WebBlog Award" and I just had to tell you all about it and pass on the love.



Thanks Mimi for such kind words and a thoughtful gesture!

So, in keeping with passing the love, I give the "Brilliant WebBlog Award" to...

The Nester at the Nesting Place...it's a recently stumbled upon jewel of a blog that I can't get enough of. The wit, the crafts, the mistreatments, the fun; I could go on and on.

Susie Harris at Bienvenue...it's also a fairly recent blog I came across and yet again I'm impressed with the creativity that flows. This particular post inspired me to complete the same look, the same day.

And finally...

The Simple Mom, whose blog header states, "Live Simply, Stay Sane." Isn't this what we are all trying to achieve. She brings to the table a nice balance of practicality and simplicity as well as reality.

And there you have it. I must now really go on hiatus. Do you think I'll stay?


post signature

3 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on your new award!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you on your new award and thank you for thinking of me... It's always so nice when you see that you can help another fellow blogger and get a blessing right back....Thank's again... Susie Harris

Jules from "The Roost" said...

You deserve it!:)