Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Titles on Tuesday


Today's Titles on Tuesday selection is written by one of my favorite authors, Francine Rivers. I've previously written about my favorite book, Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. This week's book is just as amazing.

It is called The Last Sin Eater. It tells of 10-year old Cadi Forbes's struggle with losing a sister and grandmother (whom she felt unconditional love from) and her quest for finding the true answers that await in the mountain-top community she lives in. Would it be the Sin Eater that takes it all away for her? Or, would it be someone else, someone greater who brings life to an otherwise dying little girl?

Join Cadi and her friend, Fagan, as they seek out the answers that God sends through one of His own and bathe yourself in the hunger and thirst they have for God's words and wisdom. I hope that we all have the thirst that these young ones have to know the TRUTH.

This is a must add to your reading list!

post signature

3 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

I love anything written by that women. She is an amazing author :)

Beachy Mimi said...

I have read this book and loved it. I was totally surprised because the title was a little questionable to me.

Ris said...

Redeeming love is great! I always love book suggestions.