Monday, November 24, 2008

My Life in Print

WOW!

Has it really been over a week since you graced my doorstep for some real-life, up-to-date Amy blogs?

I am sorry that I deprived you....sorry that I've kept you waiting so long.

How have you been?

(Knock, Knock) Anyone there?

Is this thing turned on?

Do I still have followers?

Doesn't that sound so...cool...Followers? Kind-of like groupies. Sounds so important.

Which I am so not...well, except to my D-Man and hopefully to my Husband (as long as they have good food and clean clothes).

Anyway, I've missed you all. A lot has happened during my time away. So much so that I don't think I can possibly tell you all about it in this one post. So, as any blogger knows, I'll be spreading the love out over the course of several days. What's some time away without some good blog stories?

And, I'll have a really great get-you-in-the-true-holiday-spirit giveaway on Friday. I'll give you a hint...well, maybe I won't.

I will give you some stories to look forward to. They may or may not involve a 3 year old, a 5 foot fall, an emergency room and some stitches. They also may or may not include 4 decorated trees...all in my house. They might even include lessons learned from a week with no computer.

Have I peaked your interest?

Tune in...more to come.

3 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Glad your up and running girl! Welcome back to the craziness :)

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

so tantalizing. . .can't wait to hear the stories. . .4 Christmas trees? I might not like you anymore. : )

Cheryl said...

I'm here!!!
Love the new design!