Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just call it the Recap Show

Rachel at Just another Day in Paradise e-mailed me the other day to ask me to follow-up on some topics that I have talked about in previous posts. Rachel, I owe you big because I had absolutely nothing to blog about and this helps me TREMENDOUSLY!

The first question she asked about is our computer. If you'll remember, it got a virus. I sent it to our computer-guru-brother-in-law and he said it was major sick. So sick, in fact, that he was going to have to re-format the entire hard drive. In other words, start over from scratch. Lovely. Just what I wanted to hear. At least he can take care of it for little to no cost.

I hope you don't get the virus. Apparently, it is serious.

The second question Rachel asked was about the Bible study I am currently involved in. I actually have been leading this study for the past 5 weeks and can't believe what an amazing blessing it has been. I don't really know if it is my season in life or what, but every week, God has spoken to me in such a way that I feel so close to Him. I have been amazed and humbled by the fact that God wants to take me "so far" in life that the only way I can explain it is through God.

If you need a study to do, this may be it for you. It is six weeks, uses Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore and Kay Arthur and I don't think it would disappoint.

The third question she asked is one that interestingly enough has been on my mind a lot lately. She asked if I had ever considered doing some type of online Bible study? And surprisingly enough, I've been thinking a lot about it lately. God has laid this burden on my heart and I'm exploring options to see where to go with it. Pray for me and for this possible ministry.

Rachel, thanks again for the questions. If anyone else has any, please comment and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

I'm off to pack for our weekend getaway to Branson, MO with Husband's family! I'm sure many blogging stories will be made over the weekend and I'll be back on Monday to share them.

Have a GREAT one!

4 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

I'm glad I could give you something to write about. God works in mysterious ways, that's for sure. Can't wait to see what comes out of you next.

(gee, that really didn't type the way it sounded in my head. . .it sounds like you're having surgery to remove a mysterious instrument they left in you. . .let's try this again. . .)

always love reading what you write--looking forward to what's next.

(hopefully that one sounded better. . .I may have caught your virus--only mine is more human--afflicting. . .)

Rachel

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

you're also my second bloggy friend going to branson THIS weekend. . .hhmmmm, are y'all holding a secret bloggy convention up there?

Jules from "The Roost" said...

I am so glad she ask you those because I liked knowing about them!

Queen B said...

Have a wonderful time in Branson!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it...