Tuesday, March 17, 2009

An Award For Me???


Julie, author of the blog from Inmates to Playdates, so graciously awarded me the Sisterhood Award yesterday. It is given to those who display great attitude or gratitude on their blog. I am humbled. I am excited. I am so proud!


Thanks Julie!


As part of my acceptance of this award, I am passing on the love to several of my fellow bloggers who display the same attitude/gratitude on their blogs. I'm somewhat following these rules:


1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs who you feel are worthy of this award by displaying great attitude or gratitude in their blog (I'm only doing 3 this time).

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within this post.

4. Let your nominees know about the award by commenting on their blog.

5. Link back to the person who gave you this award.


So I am awarding the Sisterhood Award to:




Amanda @ Baby Bangs
Read on...these are some great ones for you to add to your bloglist! Oh and Happy St. Patrick's Day...hope you don't get pinched!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks, Amy! I'm honored! Thanks for thinking of me.

pb&j in a bowl said...

Thanks! I'll be sure to pass it on. Have a great day!