Monday, March 2, 2009

It makes me happy when...

...I wake up, look at the clock and realize I still have 2 hours left to sleep.

...D-Man says, "Mommy," while we are driving in the car and follows it with, "I love you."

...I find some leftover Valentine's chocolate I forgot I had.

...the weather is sunny outside and warm all at the same time.

...my jeans fit looser than the last time I wore them (even after washing and drying them.)

...I get to spend time with family whom I haven't seen in awhile.

...I get to laugh and laugh and laugh.

...I am reminded how great my Father in Heaven is!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Good post! I think sometimes we all need to stop and appreciate those little things that make life just a little sweeter!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the looser fitting jeans. I'm hoping that will happen to me one day too.

Jules from "The Roost" said...

I wish my jeans were looser...:(

Mandy said...

I think that the happiest people in life are those who can truly take joy in the simple things. It makes my heart happy to know that you are one of those people! *M

Queen B said...

Ditto on all of those.

Though my jeans never surprise me in a positive way...