Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Titles on Tuesday: New Bible Study Approaching


Our Women's Ministry at church is about to begin our fall Bible Study. I am so very excited about it because it is a look at the life of David. I've never really done an in depth study on David and look forward to what this study unfolds about God's word.


The study is called Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed: A Study of David by Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer and Kay Arthur. For those of you who follow Mrs. Moore, this particular Bible study was taped at the 2007 Deeper Still event. It is a six-week study with each of the authors having a time-span of David's life.


I don't have a review on it, because we haven't started it, but I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Queen B said...

I can't wait to read about it!!

Ris said...

Oh I want to do that one too! I LOVE studying David! Didn't know Beth Moore had a book on that, thanks!