Friday, February 27, 2009

Forget-me-Not Fridays

It's "Forget-me-Not Fridays" again...is it me, or do the weeks seem to be going by faster and faster? Anyway, I've got some cute ones for you that I think will get your weekend started off right!

Enjoy!

1. As D-Man got out of his race car this other day, he said to me, "That was the drive of my life." Oh to be 3 1/2 again...

2. D-Man has been a bit under the weather this week and I had Husband check him out on Monday. As Husband is getting ready to look in his ears, he asks D-Man what he likes to keep in his ears. To which D-Man nonchalantly replied, "I keep boogers in there."


Gross, D-Man, so very gross. That's what Husband gets for asking I guess.

3. As Husband, D-Man and I were having some family time laying in bed the other night watching a movie, D-Man tried to reach for something on the floor. As he leaned over to grab whatever it was on the floor, he said to Husband, "Grab my fluffy tail so I don't fall, Daddy."

I hope you all have a blessed weekend! And apparently me and Mr. Linky do not see eye to eye, so if you have a Forget-me-Not Friday post as well, leave the link in the comments so that we can all go and visit!

5 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

LOVE IT! I keep intending to participate, but by the time Friday gets here, I'm just trying to make it through the day!

Mandy said...

Oh, I laughed out loud! You gotta love booger (and fluffy tail) stories!

Anonymous said...

Is he not just so fun! Little
boys can really come up with
some good ones.

Jules from "The Roost" said...

LOVE these! Especially the fluffy tail....I have one too d-Man :)

Shannon said...

Ok, that last one was hilarious!!! He is too cute!