Friday, October 24, 2008

Much Wonderfulness

The door is open.

We walk through.

The smells overpower.

The sights are many.

And our adventure has only just begun.

Easy read, chapters, pictures and more make it all more special.

I am completely at home here.

And D-Man feels my love. He shrieks...He laughs...He begs.

And I let him.

Because, really, I want to shriek, laugh and beg.

But I refrain.

I only appear somewhat crazy when I ask for someone to photograph the moment.

But I can't help myself.

The smells have gone to my head and the memories have come flooding back.

And I really can't wait for next year.

Maybe I'll have to go one more time this year.

And take in all it's wonderfulness.



Book Fair...you Rock!

3 comments:

Keepin' It Real said...

I think I may have passed on that trait to you, as the smell of a stationary store, or book store with all the smells of the new pages, well, it smells as good as.........clean laundry! Love it!

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

I'm with ya! Doesn't it make you feel like you're in fourth grade again and begging for JUST ONE MORE BOOK, PLEASE, MOOMM!!?

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Cute post! Don't you love the smell of a good book ;)