Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Out of the mouth of our D-Man

Tonight as Husband and I were getting D-Man ready for bed with our usual nightly routine (floss, brush teeth, say prayers), we reminded D-Man that it was his turn to say prayers (we alternate between the 3 of us).



Anyway, D-Man started his prayer...



"Dear Lord, thank you for this beautiful day..."



And then he said, "What do we say?"



To which I said, "Tell God what you are thankful for."



He continued...



"Thank you for cats."



"Thank you for the fre-mote (aka remote)."



"Thank you for school."



"Thank you for my friends and family."



"Please help me to listen better to my mommy."



"I love you, Lord, Amen."



Innocence...I wish his life would always stay that way.

3 comments:

Queen B said...

Precious. Such a sweet example of what God wants from each of us.

Beachy Mimi said...

That's so sweet!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Conviction at a early age.... Sweet, Sweet!