Thursday, October 16, 2008

Will Wash For Food

I broke it down for D-Man the other day. (Oh how I've been wanting to say break it down).

I told him that he really needed to start helping around the house more.

He grumbled and griped and grumbled and griped, but finally decided that he could possibly help out with the dishes every now and then.

I was really impressed with his skills, what with being an amateur and all. He really got right in there and accomplished the task.




He got a little wet and had to start shedding some clothes. I made him stop at the shirt.

See those cute little underwear sticking out?



He only had to wash the cups and bowls this time. Next time, I'm cutting him no slack. He's going straight for the pots and pans.

3 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

send him over when he's done!! lol You will miss the character underwear when it's gone!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

The cutest little washer around! :)

Lisa said...

Start him young! He'll be doing his own laundry by Kindergarten :)

My 4 year old is actually a very good vacuum-er.

And you new design looks really great. I love all things paisley!