Friday, December 5, 2008

Apparently his view is different than mine

D-Man and I are about two hours east of where we live visiting my sis and her husband.

A fantabulous time is being had by all...obviously because I am here and I make everyone's day better, right?

Anyway, last night as D-Man was winding down from our day of fun, we were watching some previews on a movie. The movie happened to be made by that company in Florida (Orlando to be exact) that every child (and many adults) want to visit.

When it got to the end of the intro, the fireworks exploded and the castle appeared. That, is where D-Man said we lived.

Apparently, though, the butler and housekeeper and cook have forgotten to show up everyday and perform their duties at the castle.

Oh wait...those are my jobs, aren't they?

Have a great weekend...and if you find any extra "clothes-folding-present-wrapping-floor-sweeping" time, please let me know. I may know somewhere you can use that time.

2 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

In his sweet little mind I am sure that is where he feels like he lives. Does that make you Cinderella? :)

Liz said...

Lol-too cute!