Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I think mine might be from Pluto

Husbands.

That really should be enough said.

Aren't they the greatest...most of the time.

I love mine to death, but I think that he really must be from a far, far distant planet sometime.

Case in point...

Child + water = MESS

As in mess all over the bathroom floor and shower curtain.

But, when the day is done, despite the 27 extra messes that both my boys cause me, I still love them.

What about you? Do your husbands make you smile and then drive you CRAZY?

4 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

usually he makes me crazy first, but I eventually smile : ) Their internal workings are so far removed from ours. I'm constantly pondering the why of what Kevin AND Kyler do.

Queen B said...

Um. Yes? No? Maybe? I would say that he most definitely drives me crazy and then usually makes me smile. Usually.

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Goes with the territory! ;)

Stephanie said...

ABSOLUTELY!!!! Mine LIVES to drive me crazy; it's so funny I can't help but smile!