Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Saying hello from beneath the laundry pile

It's true...I've fallen off the last few days.

And the laundry, well...it's gotten a little out of hand.

I've been having too much fun with D-Man and so...

Anyone out there want to fold some socks? How about some underwear? Maybe some towels?

I hated to have to ask for assistance, but a girls got to do what a girls got to do.

(I've always wanted to say that thing about girls doing what they've got to do).

((The phrase added a riveting amount of literary excellence to the post, I know)).

Well, if I have no takers on the laundry, I guess I'll be settling in for the long haul.

I only wish that D-Man got as much enjoyment out of folding his underwear and socks as he got out of playing Hungry, Hungry Hippo.

Go figure...

0 comments: