Monday, December 29, 2008

I have not the words

The Christmas season has been amazing for our family. Amazing and tiring all wrapped up into one.

Remember I told you that Husband was off for a full five days? Well, in this house, that pretty much means that not much laundry gets done, the beds don't always get made and lots of junk food is eaten. Guess what I'm going to be doing this week (on top of the final preparations I have for a New Years Eve fundraising event I am helping coordinate)?

All this to say, I'm having to put blogging on the back burner for a few more days. I so want to catch up with all of you and tell you about what we've been up to. That would take time, though, and extra time I have none of at this point.

I will leave you with one parting picture to give you and idea of how amazingly happy D-Man was on Christmas Day that he was left this at NaNa and PaPa's house by Santa (B, please don't judge because it is the wrong car...there weren't many choices).


3 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

That is one HAPPY boy! ;) Happy New Year

Queen B said...

Just because I feel sorry for you and your overloaded schedule I won't say anything about the car.

kari and kijsa said...

Here's to a joyful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
blessings,
kari & kijsa