Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A digital camera + A three year old + Free Reign

Last night was the annual decorate Granny's Christmas tree party at my Granny and Papa's house.


Granny likes every year to have all the grandkids and great-grandkids who can come to her house and help her finish decorating her tree by adding our own personalized ornaments.


This year was no different and a great time was had. One thing Granny has always been known for is her "photography skills." I use the term skills very loosely because she has been known to not get the full person in her pictures (i.e. she cuts their heads off or her fingers are in the way). But she is consistent and laughs about it so it's all good.


And I'm now convinced that D-Man might have inherited some of her skills. I have been gathering research to prove it.


Exhibit A:



Exhibit B:
Exhibit C:

Exhibit D:
Exhibit E:
I rest my case.

1 comments:

Queen B said...

What a fun tradition! And yes, I may have to agree with you on the skills. But at least he's only 3!!