Tuesday, December 2, 2008

For me? Oh, you shouldn't have

Jules from The Roost totally made my week last week.


Her boost came at a totally needed point in my blogging career and I am forever indebted to you for it, Jules.


She most graciously awarded me the "Bloggy Goodness Award."



I am totally honored, Jules, that you think that By His Grace has bloggy goodness. And, I am excited to pass this award along to some of my favorites who radiate bloggy goodness as well.
First, there is Rachel from Just Another Day in Paradise. She is a speech pathologist and I have a special appreciate for speech pathologist because my sister, A-Girl, is one. Rachel is also just plain funny when telling us her tales of life and family.
Then, we've got Kelly at Kelly's Korner. I cannot tell you how amazing it has been to watch her journey of faithfulness in Christ as she and her husband have tried to have a child. God has been good to them and they will welcome their first child, a girl (Harper), very soon.
And finally, I almost daily check out what has been said at Lots of Scotts. To see this woman's journey through pregnancy, childbirth, near death and then life as she is raising triplets is amazing. You will find so much in reading her daily posts.
I hope you will check these blogs out and let me know if there are ones out there that you read that you'd like to tell me about. I am always looking for a new blog to add to my collection.

5 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

ah, you are so sweet and totally deserving of this award! Thanks!

Jennifer said...

Wow! Thank you sooo much. To God be the glory...I am just writing what He reveals in this crazy, wonderful life. :-) Have a great day!

Kelly said...

Thank you so much!!! How sweet of you! And how deserving you are of a blog award!

Beachy Mimi said...

Congratulations on your award!

Queen B said...

You deserve it!!