Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A groupie I may be

I don't even want to say this, because it will most definitely make me look like a groupie...and so what if I am. But, I'm going to say it anyway.


I am a paying member of the Brad Paisley Fan Club.

There. I said it. It's out in the open. Please don't judge.

I joined back several months ago when I heard that he was going to be in our capitol city. I knew that if I joined and paid the fee, I would not only get his newest CD, but I would get a chance to purchase tickets well in advance of others.

So, when the time came for me to order the tickets, I ordered 4...Husband, myself, my sis (J-Lee) and her husband (J-Man). The only catch (I found out) was that you wouldn't know where you sit until the day of the show. This worried me a bit, but I felt pretty confident we would have ok seats because the website said so.

The concert was this past Friday and I was very anxious all day long because I was still uncertain about where we would be sitting. If we in fact did have FANTABULOUS seats, I would be deemed the wonderful wife, fantastic sister and amazing sister-in-law by all respective parties who would be attending with me. If we didn't have good seats, I would be known as the one who got the sorry tickets.

Now you see the reason for my anxiety???

Well, rest assured that I am in fact a wonderful wife, fantastic sister and amazing sister-in-law. And here is proof. Yep, you are reading correctly. Floor. 3rd row. Almost on the stage. Score one for me.

And here is J-Lee (on the right) and I enjoying the show...see Brad directly behind us? That's because I am a wonderful wife, fantastic sister and amazing sister-in-law who got us great seats. I'm just saying...

5 comments:

Keepin' It Real said...

It is so cool that the four of you got to attend this together. Wish you could have got seats a little closer, though!!! hahhahaaha! Love you

Sarah S. said...

How exciting! :)

Stephanie said...

How fun!!! My sister and I saw one of his concerts from the first row, and it was great!!!!! So glad the tickets worked out well and the fan club membership was worth it!!!

Lindsey said...

How fun and exciting..I like Brad Paisley too!

Brandy said...

Oh I was there too. My seats where right off the floor... 4th row up. I will have to remember your luck next time they say someones coming I want to see.