Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No pitching a fit here

No sir...instead we pitched a tent. Inside. On the playroom floor. With lots of blankets. And the portable DVD player.


The cold has caused this old (I say that because I will be *clearing my throat* 31 very soon) mommy to become very creative and imaginative and bring out any extra electronics I could find. Forget the fact that are three perfectly normal sized TVs in the house...D-Man wanted the little one and wanted complete control.

It was a great day and here's a picture of D-Man ending his day...smelling like a clean boy (thank goodness), eating some dried fruity Cheerios and watching a movie in his tent. What more could a little boy want?

3 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

I love it Amy. My girls practically lived in "house tents" when they were little! LOL

Unknown said...

That's a great idea! I agree, the cold makes for some very creative ideas sometimes.

Lindsey said...

What an awesome, creative idea. I bet D-man had the best time!