Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year, A New Me

WOW!


Has 2008 really come and gone?

Is it really already 2009?

It seems like I've been away from my bloggy friends for a very long time. But I have to tell you...it was good for me to get away.

Not that I don't love each and everyone of you, but I needed a refocus of all things in my life.

So, I began 2009 not with resolutions, but with "things I plan to do."

I plan to be with my family more and at the computer less. What that means for all of you out there is that like it or not, I may not post everyday.

I plan to exercise more and eat less. What that means for me is that hopefully my jeans will fit better or not at all because I've lost enough weight to go down a size. Wish me luck, and don't send food!

And, most importantly, I plan to spend more time in my favorite word, God's word. What that means for you and for me is that I know that God will give me insight to more of His wonderfulness and I can spread that to all of you.

What goals/resolutions/"to dos" have you set for yourselves this year?

It's good to be back...I'm glad you came by...come again soon.

4 comments:

Queen B said...

Great list. I think I need every one of those items on my to do list, too!

Lindsey said...

I need to add less computer time to my list for the New Year. Between blogs and Facebook I live on the computer. To help spend less time on the computer...I have an award for you on my blog :)

Stephanie said...

I need to do all of the things you listed. I have also committed to reading the Bible in a year....5 days in and so far so good!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Love your list Amy! :)