Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Wonderful Surprise!

Lindsey at Keeping Up With the Spences surprised me with a wonderful award! This award was given based on my "great attitude" or "great gratitude!" I am so humbled. Thanks, Lindsey, for reading my blog and giving me such a nice award.

This award comes with some rules for passing on the love and they are as follows:

Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award

So, here are my ten blogs...

His Door Keeper

Angie @ Bring the Rain

Sarah @ Toddler World

B @ The Queen B

Brittani @ Holding Little Hands

Shannon @ Bless Our Nest

Potted Goose

Liz @ In the Harvest

Nicole @ He Gives Me Grace

Elizabeth @ Finding Him Bigger

Go check all of these ladies out and wish them congrats!

5 comments:

Brittani's Holding Little Hands said...

Thanks for the award! I am most appreciative, but I'm not certain I even read 10 blogs to return the love! I'll do my best....

Elizabeth said...

You are so kind, thank you! I feel the same way about your blog-you are much deserving of this award! I'll pass it on soon.

Queen B said...

Thanks so much! You are much for deserving of this then I am!!

I will get right on it!

Shannon said...

Congrats on your award and thanks so much for passing it on to me!! How sweet! I will be sure to add it to my sidebar. Thanks!

Liz said...

Oh wow! How very humbling. Thank you so much!! And I can't wait to check out these other ladies' blogs too.