Thursday, January 15, 2009

For now...this is all I've got

We are gearing up for a big weekend here in the D-House. We are all headed to the Rock...Little Rock that is.



Husband and I are going to see one of our favs for the 2nd time in less than six months. Any guesses on who it might be...BRAD PAISLEY!



We are pumped. We so enjoyed his first concert (despite the fact that I had caused some slight finger malfunctions only a few days prior) and can't wait to see him again.



The rest of the weekend will be spent seeing family and friends, talking (A LOT) and I'm sure eating (one of my favorite past times).



So, I'll be signing off for now. Let me know how each of you is doing. Happy Weekend!

And to my sweet, sweet nephew, Goose-Man, Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ahhh, you're going to my hometown! I thought about going this weekend too, but it's too far to go for one night. I hope it's fun! Tell my family hi for me:)

Jules from "The Roost" said...

How much fun!!!! I saw Brad one time and he was wonderful! Have a great time ;)