Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just call him "Ace"

We've had some weather here in Arkansas this week in the form of rain, freezing rain, sleet and snow. Many are without power and have been without power for several days.


As Husband made the trek home from work on Monday, the weather had already begun and a layer of ice had formed on his truck. We live about 1 minute from his place of employment and so he decided it wasn't necessary to completely defrost the truck before coming home.

Instead, he put on his toboggan, rolled down the window and stuck his head out. Safe driver, that Husband of mine.

I can only imagine he must have looked something like this...only with a red nose and cold ears.

4 comments:

Keepin' It Real said...

I laugh every time I think about this story, and I have the same mental picture as the one you posted! lol!

Sarah said...

That's funny! I'm sure it was a sight to see!

I wanted to share that while I was perusing your blog, I came across your recipes, and I used your Chicken Spaghetti recipe for dinner last night and it was delicious! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Oh man! I'm glad he made it home safely. It must have been something to see. :)

momof2 said...

That is awesome!