Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Messages

Yesterday, D-Man and I suffered from a bit of tummy trouble, so all of our plans were put on home and we spent some quality time at home. Thankfully, all is well now and I hope we can return to normal life.

Anyway, keeping a 3 1/2 year old occupied for 11-12 hours a day is a full time job. One of the projects we did yesterday involved cutting with scissors. Safety scissors, I might add.

I like to give D-Man the opportunity to cut with his safety scissors from time to time because mastering scissors is something that takes practice.

So, he's cutting some paper into smaller pieces and he says to me, "Mom, this is a message."

"Who is it a message from?"

To which D-Man replied, "It's a message from the Lord."

Trying to hold back my laughter, "And what does the Lord have to say."

"Take me to the movies."

And there you have it, I always knew the Lord was the one driving this ship and apparently now, D-Man is his co-captain.

Hope this made you smile and makes your Wednesday a little brighter!

6 comments:

Queen B said...

That is so funny!! He is a smart one!

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

amen

Ashley said...

hilarious!!!

Stephanie said...

Totally made me laugh! It's so great that you are capturing all these little things he says, so you can remind him one day!! :-)

pb&j in a bowl said...

That is so cute! Sounds like something my daughter might say.

Sarah S. said...

I love it! Who knew that he was a prophet?!