Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Anyone Have Spring Fever Yet?

Oh my goodness gracious, my bloggy friends. I have spring fever so bad and it is only the middle of February. Anyone else have the same feelings?

I need the grass to turn green, the trees to bud out and flowers to start blooming. I need warmer temperatures and sun-filled days. I need my windows cleaned and the cobwebs knocked down. I need my car detailed and the deck stained.

This time of the year, I'm always wanting the next season to approach quickly, yet I know that God's season of change is not yet upon us. And so I wait...most of the time not patiently, but I wait nonetheless.

5 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

yes. I want warm weather and green stuff, longer days and no coats. I am not a patient person, but I'm trying to appreciate the seasons. . .of weather and of my life.

Unknown said...

I totally understand. I feel the same way! Longing to put the winter coats and boots away too.

Lindsey said...

I totally agree. I'm am so ready for spring...can't wait to get outside!! It can't get here soon enough!

Elizabeth said...

I just want it to get warm so I can go outside and take a walk with my baby girl! It was warm for about 5 minutes today but now it's cold and raining. I need spring!

Liz said...

I am not-so-patiently waiting here. I am not a cold weather gal-at all! I am so ready to take the boys outside and run off some of this built up energy.