Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Titles on Tuesday: Returns

Titles on Tuesday is back today to give you a book that you must read!

It's called By Reason of Insanity by Randy Singer.




And can I just tell you that I couldn't put it down. I loved every last page. It was intriguing, jaw-dropping, stretch you mind kind of reading. And, my favorite part is that it is Christian fiction.


The plot centers around two main characters, Catherine O'Rourke (newspaper reporter) and Quinn Newburg (Las Vegas attorney). Catherine hires Quinn to serve as her attorney after she is thrown in prison on suspicion that she committed several horrible murders. The suspicion arises because of the "visions" she has which tell unknown secrets about the murders.

Was it really her? Is she legally insane? Will she go free? You must read it to find out. Oh, and let me know what you think about it.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hello,
Just found your blog and thought I would say hello. I am a mom of boys that are long past the slobbery kisses stage. Well unless they are meaning to make me giggle or gross me out. Usually the latter.
We are apparently in the same neck of the woods in Arkansas. Well that could be anywhere the ice fell this past week. We were hit hard as others but did experience some.
Anyway, your blog is darling. Thanks for the recommendation of the book. I'll have to check it out.
Have a wonderful blessed day!
Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found you too and I like to read and I like your blog posts, so here I am...have a great day!

Sarah said...

This is going on my list of books to read when I finally have time to read again! It looks great!