Thursday, February 26, 2009

Shirts that say it all


I'm showing this picture for a couple of reasons. One, I think it's too cute not to pass on...yes, I agree, I show lots of shots of D-Man...but it's my blog, right?


And two, I need you to look closely at my nephew's (in the orange) shirt. It reads, "I get my muscles from my dad." And it makes me smile every time I see it.


D-Man has a shirt that reads, "My Aunt Rocks!" And it makes me smile every time I see it.


Have you seen any shirts out there like this that make you smile or laugh hysterically?


Please, tell all.

7 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

If you see one that says My Grammie Rocks....let me know ;)

Mandy said...

Ben (1 1/2) has one that says, "it seemed like a good idea at the time!"

Unknown said...

D has one that has a picture of a tractor tire and says "This is how I roll!"

Keepin' It Real said...

My favorite one from when my babies were little was the one that said "I eat at Mom's" !!!

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

having a warped sense of humor, I can't help but smile at "Rehab is for quitters."

I want one for Kyler that says, "The views expressed by this child do not necessarily represent the views of his parents."

Queen B said...

I'm thinking we need to stick a small letter "B" right after the "Aunt".

I'm just sayin'.

Sarah said...

My son has one with a masked (devilish-looking) raccoon on the front that says, "Mischief is my business, and business is GOOD!"

And it is entirely true. ;-)