Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nada, Zilch, Nothing

That's what I've got today.

I don't know why I am getting so many "blogger" blocks lately.

Things are busy...I've got stuff to blog about, but I can't find the words to make it blog-worthy or at least readable.

So, instead...you get words...on a page...that take up space.

And I'll turn the tables back on you. Ask me a question. Ask me as many questions as you want. I'll try to answer them in the coming weeks.

Don't be shy. You know that you want to know what kind of shampoo that I use or where I get my size 6 1/2 shoes. Or how I fold my laundry...you know, the important stuff.

So, ask away! I can't wait to see what I've got to answer. Happy Wednesday!!

3 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

plans for more kids?
did you always want to be a sahm?
if you could travel anyplace, where would you go?
what's your favorite just-married moment with your husband (this one. not the first 14 husbands. those don't count.)? (Had to throw some stupid stuff in there or you wouldn't have known who left the comment. . .) : )

Liz said...

Hmmmm, how about a "Day in the Life" post with pictures. I love seeing what everybody's day looks like.

Elizabeth said...

I want to know some of your favorites: places to eat, shop, favorite movies, books, musicians, etc. Plus your favorite place to visit and somewhere you wish you could visit.

Sorry, that's a lot of questions:)