Friday, February 13, 2009

Forget-me-Not Fridays

There's something new going on here at By His Grace. This week will be my kick-off for a new series I want to have each and every Friday. It's called "Forget-me-Not Fridays" and will feature those things from the week that I hear that are just too good not to share with all of you.

It may be something that D-Man has said, something profound that I've heard on television, or something eye-opening that I read in God's word. And, the great thing is, I want all of you to participate. Starting next week, I'll have a Mr. Linky at the end of the post for each of you to link up your "Forget-me-Not Friday's" to my original weekly post. Participate every week, once a month or whenever you feel like it.

I'll kick off this week with the following "forget-me-nots."

1.) D-Man told me this week that he would find something to make me comfortable since I was scared of some bears on a tv show. He brought me a wicker basket...not really sure what he wanted me to do with it, but he brought it to me nonetheless.

2.) When D-Man marries his 3 year old true love, they are going to move to Little Rock, live at college and graduate. At graduation, they will get a graduation book.

3.) According to D-Man, if you run into the wall and hurt your toe, it will "hurt like the dickens."

So, be thinking this week about those things you don't want to forget and come back next week for another addition of "Forget-me-Not" Fridays.

2 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

So cute Amy. Love the idea of Forget me nots!

Mandy said...

Can't wait to check in on Fridays! Such a fun idea! *M