Thursday, February 5, 2009

Randomness is all I have

You are in for a real treat today. Well, not really.

I have nothing of importance to tell you today other than some more of (speaking in a loud, booming voice) "AMY'S RANDOMNESS."

Yes, aren't you so lucky?

You could stop reading now, if you wanted to.

But, then you might not learn any new strange or stranger things about me.

Here goes...

1. Husband is driving me bananas tonight. He is sitting next to me, catching up on paperwork, listening to music on his MP3 player and tapping his foot. Why does he need to tap his foot? Right next to me? So that all I can think about is his tapping foot? MEN!!!!!!

2. I don't think I could be a preschool teacher after helping at church in AWANAS each Wednesday night in the preschool division. Enough said.

3. The foot tapping has stopped. YES!!!!

4. Have I mentioned that I am slightly OCD and completely type A?

5. Number 4 would probably explain #1 and #3.

6. Is it me, or does anyone else feel like they are in hibernation mode? This cold weather does nothing positive for my waistline.

7. I really don't have a number 7, but felt I couldn't stop yet.

8. I need prayers today...I am completely serious. Today is a sad day of remembrance for me and your prayers are greatly appreciated.

9. Baby Harper is going home today! What a wonderful, miraculous Healer God is!

10. There's not really a number 10, but I felt it was a good number to end on.

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am right there with you on #2. Two years of AWANAs and I was D-O-N-E!!!!!! Scott and I tried to help with preschool at our new church, too -- we failed. You are in my prayers today!

Unknown said...

For what it's worth, the foot tapping thing would totally bug me too.

Keepin' It Real said...

You are in my heart and in my prayers, today and always. I love you endlessly, mom

Jules from "The Roost" said...

I am SO grateful baby Harper is going home too! :)