Friday, April 25, 2008

It could make my hips a little bigger

Ok my bloggy friends, there is a serious problem in the D-Household.

No, no one is ill.
No, no one has passed.

No, no one has moved.

No, my bloggy friends, it is something more serious...it is Edy's Slow Churned Cookies 'N Dreamz Ice cream and it is causing mass consumption in our house.


Luckily, it is only available until May. Until then...the bowls are endless!

Happy Friday and if you haven't yet entered my giveaway, click here. You have until 5 pm cst today to do so (only one entry per person!)

post signature

4 comments:

Queen B said...

YUM! I haven't seen that one yet. I need to stay far far away from the ice cream aisle.

Enjoy a bowl for me!!!

Joy said...

*drooooooool* I personally love the Girl Scout ones that come out every now and again!

Deanne said...

I sooooo did not need that information! :)

Rachel said...

Pooh, dairy hates me, so I do not get to enjoy the wonder that is icecream. Put another scoop in your bowl and enjoy it for me!