Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A little of this, a pinch of that

Today, I've really got nothing.

I could tell you the romantic proposal my husband made to me when he professed his undying love and gave me the gorgeous diamond, but I don't have the energy.

I could tell you the labor story and how for 10 days I sat in a chair (contracting) at the Queen B's house praying my water would break so my misery would end, but that's another post for another time.

And I could tell you about the 5 moves that we've made in our 8 years of marriage, but really, do I have the time?

So instead, I'll entice you to read on. For in the coming weeks there will be good stories. Stories of love, pain, loss and arguments. Many arguments. And in the end, you'll know a little more about Amy...you'll know a little of this and a pinch of that.

Tune in....

And mom, Happy Birthday!

post signature

4 comments:

Queen B said...

I am so thankful that you were beached in my chair for a week.

And I am equally thankful that your water did not break in that chair.

:)

Queen Mother said...

Can't wait for all the scoop

Jennifer said...

You are so witty! and I so love wittiness (is that a word??).
I can't wait to find out more about Amy!

Ok..I also have to say that Queen B's comment made me laugh.
I'm not sure, but I think she just called you a "beached" whale??!! {GASP!} LOL!!
and then she went on to say that she was thankful that your water didn't break in her chair??!!!
That's just too much!! LOL!!
I can feel the love. Seriously..I bet you guys have a wonderful relationship!

Have a great day Amy!!

His Doorkeeper said...

Looking forward to your stories all about you and the ones you love!