Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Titles on Tuesday: Baby Shower Gift Edition

Today's Titles on Tuesday book is one that I feel is perfect for a new baby. It is Dr. Seuss's Oh, the Places You'll Go! It was given to D-Man before he was born by some of our sweet friends, the P's.

I think it makes a great baby shower gift because it talks about the places one might go in life and points out that the possibilities are endless.

The book begins with the following words, "Congratulations! Today is your day. You're off to Great Places! You're off and away!" What a neat way to welcome a child and remind a new family how special their new child is.

This is a book I often give for a baby gift and I would recommend it to you!

Oh, and today is my last blogging day.......April Fools!

post signature

2 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

I will be a 1st time grandmother in just a few days. I am going to get the book today. Thanks for the wonderful suggestion!

Jess said...

I remember this book when my girls were younger. You're right...this would make a superb shower gift.